Thursday, June 21, 2018

Yung Bans - So Long My Friend Zippyshare

Cover

Yung Bans - So Long My Friend Zippyshare Lagu Mp3 Download

Yung Bans season is approaching. The Atlanta bred rapper just announced his new project, Yung Bans Vol. 5 yesterday along with the cover art, release date and tracklist. After making the announcement, he teased that he'd be dropping a new song in dedication to XXXTENTACION. Today, he comes through with his latest track, "So Long My Friend."
With Yung Bans Vol. 5 on the way, the rapper drops off his latest track, "So Long My Friend." The song is a dedication to XXXTENTACION and serves as the final track on the project. The song begins with a clip of X saying, "tell these fuck n*ggas, voot me up, pipe up. Shout out to Bans and them." Bans said on Instagram that he hoped the song help people get through this tough time following X's death. "So Long My Friend" also serves as the first single off of his project.
Yung Bans Vol. 5 is expected to drop on June 27th. YBN Nahmir, Landon Cube. Juice WRLD & Tracy are featured on the project.

DOWNLOAD: Yung Bans - So Long My Friend Zippyshare

No comments:

Post a Comment