Saturday, June 16, 2018

Album: Bebe Rexha - Expectations Zippyshare Lagu Torrent

News Added Jun 13, 2018 After eight years of being active this wonderful Singer Songwriter has announced her debut album Expectations. This album follows Bebe's three previous EPs, "I Don't Wanna Grow Up", "All Your Fault: Pt. 1" and "All Your Fault: Pt. 2". This album contains her previous hits "I Got You" and "Meant […]

Album: Bebe Rexha - Expectations Zippyshare Lagu Torrent Download

After eight years of being active this wonderful Singer Songwriter has announced her debut album Expectations. This album follows Bebe's three previous EPs, "I Don't Wanna Grow Up", "All Your Fault: Pt. 1" and "All Your Fault: Pt. 2". This album contains her previous hits "I Got You" and "Meant to Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line)". So far she has released two other songs from the album "Ferrari" and "2 Souls on Fire (feat. Quavo)" and has announced another one coming out June 15 "I'm a Mess".
Track list:
1. Ferrari
2. I'm a Mess
3. 2 Souls on Fire (feat. Quavo)
4. Shining Star
5. Knees
6. I Got You
7. Self Control
8. Sad
9. Mine
10. Steady (feat. Tory Lanez)
11. Don't Get Any Closer
12. Grace
13. Pillow
14. Meant to Be

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Bebe Rexha - Expectations

No comments:

Post a Comment